The teacher service commission has released advert notifying 20,000 teacher internship posts. Out of these 20,000 intern vacancies, 18,000 are for Junior Secondary Schools (JSS) and 2000 in primary schools.
Eligible and interested students need to fill in the online application form. Make sure you submit the online application on TSC Careers portal before the last date. It is a great opportunity for passionate individuals interested in teaching and gaining valuable field experience.
TSC Internship 2023-24
This great internship opportunity has come up in Kenya. 20,000 teacher internship posts are announced. Eligible and interested ones need to submit the form on or before 18th July 2023.
|20,000 Teacher Interns
|18,000 (Junior Secondary Schools) & 2,000 (Primary Schools)
|tsc.go.ke || teachersonline.go.ke
|How to Apply
|Online Application Form
For Junior Secondary School Interns
- The applicant has to be a Kenyan citizen.
- Registered with Teacher service commission.
- Need a diploma in education and a KCSE mean grade of at least C+ with the same grade in two teaching subjects or their equivalent.
For Primary School Interns
Candidate should be a Kenyan citizen, hold at least a P1 certificate, and be a registered teacher with the Teachers Service Commission.
Documents Required to Apply for TSC Internship Job
- Copy of Teacher Registration Certificate/print-out from TSC online portal as evidence of registration as a teacher.
- Two (2) colour passport size photographs.
- Copy of National Council for Persons with Disability (NCPWD) card (where applicable).
- Copy of the National Identity Card (ID) or Passport.
- A copy of National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) card.
- A copy of Kenya Revenue Authority Personal Identification Number (KRA PIN).
Here are the General Rules
- The TSC Internship 2023 has some general information rules that candidates should be aware of. These rules are as follows:
- Applications submitted manually will not be taken into consideration. The deadline for submitting applications is 18th July, 2023 through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under “Careers” or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke.
- Unemployed candidates only. No previous employment with Commission as intern or permanent staff.
- Successful candidates will be required to have a Personal Accident Insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period.
- Selection of candidates will strictly be on merit and based on the number of vacancies per county.
- Selected Candidates will work in a school in the county they were interviewed or in another part of the country.
- Junior Secondary School candidates must teach different subjects in the curriculum.
www.tsc.go.ke careers internship application form
If you fulfil the eligibility conditions, you need to fill in the online application form. Here is the step-by-step process-
- Go to the “Careers” section
- Then, Select “Teachers” and then “Recruitment of Teachers”
- Finally download and study the internship adverts
|TSC Casualty Returns
|TSC Primary to Junior Secondary Deployment,
|TSC Online Leave Application
|TSC Recruitment Portal
|TSC Recruitment 2023
|TSC Wealth Declaration Form
How to Apply Online on HRMIS TSC Recruitment Portal
- Go to https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/
- Click on “Recruitment of Teachers July 2023”
- This opens up page – https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login
- Enter your TSC Number, ID number, Mobile number and then click “Login”
- After successful login, you can fill in the online form and submit the TSC Internship form
|teachersonline.tsc.go.ke || www.tsc.go.ke
|Online Application Direct Link
|Primary Schools Advert
|Post Primary Schools Advert
We hope that now you have all the required information on TSC Internship 2023-24. Kindly share your thoughts, questions and suggestions on the comments section below.