TSC has recently released a notification asking the teachers to fill in the wealth declaration form. If you are a teacher and want to fill in the TSC Wealth declaration form online, this article is going to assist you.
Once you are at the TSC wealth declaration portal, just follow the steps given to get started and complete the form-filling process.
TSC Wealth Declaration 2024
As per Sections 26 and 27 of the Public Officer Ethics Act (POEA), All Public Officers need to declare their Income, Assets and Liabilities (IALs). Thanks to the online service by TSC, employees can now declare their wealth online on the teachersonline portal.
You need to access the TSC’s teacheronlineportal for the declaration. The Declaration of Income, Assets, and Liabilities (DIALs) Instruction Manual shows each employee how to fill out an online declaration.
Who needs to Fill in the Wealth Declaration Application Form
- Employees with less than two years of service are required to make their Initial declarations, and the system has been modified to ease this requirement.
- All TSC-employed teachers must disclose their income, assets, and liabilities. These include teachers on any type of leave, interdiction, suspension, or authorised absence from work.
- Upon conviction, any teacher employed by the Commission who fails to submit the declaration or provides false or misleading information shall be fined Kshs 1,000,000 or imprisoned for up to one year, or both.
- In addition, administrative disciplinary action will be taken against the teacher in accordance with the TSC Administrative Procedures on DIALs.
Kindly note that Access to the Declaration is restricted to those who have activated their official @mwalimu.tsc.go.ke email address.
Key Points before Submitting TSC Income, Assets and Liabilities Declaration
- No hard copy will be accepted by the commission in lieu to the declaration
- Make sure that the information you provide in the online wealth declaration form is accurate
- A copy of the submitted Declaration will automatically be sent to the teacher’s email.
- Make sure that all the sections are properly filled. If you didn’t do this correctly, the system may reject your form
- It is recommended that you complete the declaration as soon as possible
teachersonline.tsc.go.ke Portal Wealth Declaration Form 2024
Kindly follow these steps:
- Visit the Official website teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
- Click on the option, “Declaration of Income, Assets & Liabilities”
- This takes you to another page, where you need to provide your TSC number
- Enter your TSC number to proceed
- In the next page, provide details like your Mobile number and official email address
- Click on Submit and you will see a prompt that says “Your Account details have been updated”
- Now, login into the system by providing your TSC number and password
- Once you are logged in, you need to start with the “General Information and Biodata section”
- Read the given information and click on “Next”
- Now fill in details like the place of birth, marital status, and postal and permanent address in the fields provided.
- Then, Click on the Next button below the page to save and proceed.
- This completes Section A. Now let’s move toward the Section B
- You need to Click on the appropriate tab to capture the liabilities, Income and Assets statements. Click on the Add/Save button below each category ( liabilities, Income and Assets) to add more records.
- Next, you need to provide Spouse(s) and dependants’ details
- After this Enter, the witness details in the fields provided and click Save
- Click on the View Summary button to view your declaration.
- Click the relevant option on the left side of the window or use the previous button to return to the page you wish to edit if you need to make changes. Click the Submit button once you are happy to submit your declaration. The email address that you provided earlier in the process will receive a copy.
DO READ : How to Fill TSC Casualty Returns
Is online wealth declaration compulsory? Can’t it do it offline?
The commission will only accept online applications. No offline application will be entertained.
Does every TSC Teacher need to fill in the wealth declaration form?
Yes, All TSC-employed teachers must disclose their income, assets, and liabilities. . These include teachers on any type of leave, interdiction, suspension, or authorised absence from work.
What happens if this declaration form is not filled and submitted before the last date?
There is the provision of a Fine (Upto 1,000,000) or 1-year imprisonment or Both in such cases.